For this project, I was assigned a box full of random objects. Most of these objects were wire and other metal pieces, so I took some curly wire pieces and the large screws with me to use for my project. Honestly, the materials themselves didn't present much of an obstacle, as they were a complimentary feature of the work as opposed to a major component. I suppose I overcame the obstacle of using such small objects by finding a way to tie them into other things and by also trying to thing of what they reminded me of. I think the most successful thing about this piece is just the aesthetic of it in general; it came across exactly how I wanted it to! If I could have done it again, I would have just worked to refine the rough edges on the plywood and the plaster. The only thing I would add to this piece if I did it again would be some sort of varnish to make the face of the guitar look more glossy and professional. like a real electric guitar.